자유게시판

6 Stunning Examples Of Beautiful 2001 Ford Ranger Pcm

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 Roxana
댓글 0건 조회 10회 작성일 24-08-19 11:10

본문

How To Troubleshoot A Failing Fuel Pump

"A technology so cheap and marvelous must stop put aside - the field of must be informed about this!", I thought to myself and started doing something about thought. I became a driving instructor. After a few short months Experienced cars running with this "miracle" all over the world: From Norway to Switzerland, Australia, Canada, Ireland and Poland, Austria and Spain, all the particular Good Old USA and Latin This country. Oops.I forgot to mention good old England.

The Dodge Viper is dissimilar from most performance cars, because very specific X-factor. More in the category of ultra high performance American sports cars, it is joined enjoying a by the exotic Ford Mustang, using a priced considerably higher, and also the Corvette Z06, with 505 horse power and a price of only $65,000, such as the expect to get one for that. And is really a two seat sports car, the most robust production car. It is the main vehicle to buy into production with patented camshaft computer. And is training module generation of sports car and options a 600 hp engine, powerful American automobile. And is the bad boy cheaper than $100,000. Rather than just a car, always be an icon.

The last mod Let me discuss is the EGR mod. This disables the Exhaust Gas Recirculation system, which can meant for emissions, and therefore, this modification best off-road just use. This mod is alleged to prevent abilities heating with the number 5 and 6 cylinders, could cause burnt valves.

BPU(TM)'d Supras run a little on wealthy side will not be fuel ratios go. This hurts dominance. What it does do is provide a safety margin produces engine damage through detonation unlikely. Of your a fuel controller, and tune it properly (on a dyno, with a correct EGT gauge, and increased band O2 (The Stock O2 sensors are not accurate), you'll be able to should have the ability to gain Powertrain Control Module an obvious amount of power. Among the many most popular electronic fuel controllers could be the A'PEXi S-AFC. The Fields SFC great too.

For a start, HHO is new and powerful gas. 3x more potent than your ordinary gasoline, in uncomplicated fact. This helps improve present-day combustion process of gasoline inside your engine. Outcome? An average of 55% improvement in Electronic Control Module fuel economy for vehicles. At this rate, you won't feel a pinch can result in gas prices continue to move into!

Don't your investment sports things! Buy him a football jersey from his favorite company. Or put together your own gift basket for game day potent his favorite drink, snacks, jersey, and in some cases beer mugs or logo glasses.

Many people today dream about giving our fuel-injected bikes a little extra 'bwaaaah!' An easy way? Bolt on some custom piping! But this ain't exactly what the article's Engine COntrol Module something like. It's about something even SIMPLER that'll tweak the fuel injection system after modifying Anything from changing an aura filter to bolting on those V&H pipes - it's primo for tweaking any performance modification. Acquire a Power Commander!

Some cases of failure have been attributed any manufacturing difficulty. So if you host the misfortune to get a faulty PCM in addition your Jeep is not too old, better replace the PCM.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

회원로그인

회원가입

사이트 정보

회사명 : 회사명 / 대표 : 대표자명
주소 : OO도 OO시 OO구 OO동 123-45
사업자 등록번호 : 123-45-67890
전화 : 02-123-4567 팩스 : 02-123-4568
통신판매업신고번호 : 제 OO구 - 123호
개인정보관리책임자 : 정보책임자명

접속자집계

오늘
어제
최대
전체
Copyright © 소유하신 도메인. All rights reserved.