자유게시판

Here's What I Know About 2004 Jeep Grand Cherokee Ecm

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 Mittie Webber
댓글 0건 조회 5회 작성일 24-08-20 15:40

본문

What Accomplish When Your Car's Check Engine Light Is On

Throttle Chamber is once did control the air flow inside the engine of the vehicle. One more TPS that's fixed concerning the throttle zone. This TPS is used to send signal to your main EFI computer.

Last is the DSO, or Digital Storage Oscilloscope. The DSO, too, graphs the voltage signal over time. The BIG distinction between all three is pace that each samples and records these signals. I want to back up a element. Each tool "samples" the signal and then plots the common to gentle screen.whether in the numerical value or as being a graph. The accuracy of the reading is impacted, therefore, by what number of samples per second the tool records and earnings. The more samples taken, far more accurate the reading. Of course, there are Engine COntrol Module variances built into each tool as well that you have to taken into consideration. The typical DVOM may sample in the rate of 200-400 samples per second, as when a good DSO by using a sample rate of 20 MILLION samples per another.

At this stage I was roughly a single and a quarter-hour into the verification of this truck. It will be my practice to stop after an hour, re-evaluate and brainstorm or research after perform correctly. My shop had on line access any repair data base and additionally, we had hard copies of repair tracking information (I highly suggest both any kind of shop!) we spent a while researching possible causes for this symptom. Tension cause that displayed the actual symptoms was that the distributor shaft had become "magnetized" and was upsetting the Ignition Modules performance in controlling engine clocking. A simple test would have remove the Distributor Cap and Rotor and by having an unmagnetized portion of steel, check if the Distributor Shaft is magnetized. This had! Problem solved.

S&S VFI with Auto Tune may work. Ignition is difficult. Warm up and turn on when cold is just a little problematic up to the O2 sensors are warmed up and sending data.

"A technology so cheap and marvelous must stop being put aside - the field of must end up being this!", Believed to myself and started doing something about that will Powertrain Control Module . I became a teacher. After a few short months Experienced cars running with this "miracle" finished the world: From Norway to Switzerland, Australia, Canada, Ireland and Poland, Austria and Spain, all the actual years Good Old USA and Latin The united states. Oops.I forgot to mention good old England.

Susan's first European client wanted a U.S. presence and, with Susan answering the phone in Connecticut, USA, tub Electronic Control Module European company had a U.S. presence for several bucks an hour.

Click the actual hyperlink BikerParts and type 'Power Commander' in the search windows. You'll see the units/accessories and get availability/pricing in tons of other parts and accessories for complete riding pleasure.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

회원로그인

회원가입

사이트 정보

회사명 : 회사명 / 대표 : 대표자명
주소 : OO도 OO시 OO구 OO동 123-45
사업자 등록번호 : 123-45-67890
전화 : 02-123-4567 팩스 : 02-123-4568
통신판매업신고번호 : 제 OO구 - 123호
개인정보관리책임자 : 정보책임자명

접속자집계

오늘
어제
최대
전체
Copyright © 소유하신 도메인. All rights reserved.